- Dusting and wiping off wall hangings, pictures and frames
- Dusting of lightings, fixtures and accessories
- Cobweb removal from walls, ceilings
- Vacuuming and steam cleaning of upholstered furniture
- Carpet steam cleaning
- Mopping tiled floors
- Kitchen cleaning
- Bathroom deep cleaning
- Wiping of showerheads, countertops and fixtures
- Dirt removal from electrical appliances
- Mould and mildews removal
- Stain removal from floors, countertops and backsplashes
- Oven cleaning and refrigerator cleaning
End of lease cleaning in Richmond Support FAQ
Do You Offer Bond Back Guarantee for End of Lease Cleaning In Richmond?
Yes! We assure you of 100% bond back guarantee during move-out in Richmond. Our vacate cleaners pay attention to every edge and corner and make your premises pristine clean and spotless. Read the t&c’s to understand how it works.
How Long Does the End of Lease Cleaning Take in Richmond?
End of lease cleaning Richmond process may take upto 5-6 hours depending upon the size and condition of your property.
How much is the end of lease cleaning cost in Richmond?
The typical cost of an end-of-lease clean-up service ranges from approximately $195 for a typical 1-bedroom home. However, the price will depend on the condition of the living area. If the house doesn't need a thorough cleaning, the cost could be reduced.
Do You Clean Floors & Windows with End of lease cleaning in Richmond?
Yes, we do it all! From stained floors, dirty windows to cobweb removal from walls and backsplashes, we treat every edge and corner of your premises and make your property spotless.
Are There Any Additional Charges Involved in End of lease cleaning in Richmond?
There are additional charges if the property is in unreasonable condition and some extras if they need to be done
What Type of Cleaning Products Do You Use for End of Lease cleaning?
We use none other than eco-friendly cleaning detergents to keep the health of your kids and pets intact. Our cleaning products cause no harm to your health, nor to your property.